Monday, February 1, 2010

Increased Cervical Mucus Before Period Two Days Before Period And No Symptoms As Ususal...?

Two days before period and no symptoms as ususal...? - increased cervical mucus before period

my period is two days by and I feel no symptoms of PMS as usual. I was hoping to be pregnant this month because my husband and I have tried to have sex every two days since my time from September 29 ... Although I had an increase in cervical mucus, and my temperature is still at 99.2 ... What is possible?

1 comment:

♫♪Jessie... said...

I do not want to sound negative, because I wish him all the luck in the world to become pregnant. A child is a gift, but could possibly a number of things. No stress changes in diet or physical activity or sleep patterns can make the clock of his lady. For him, I hope it is because there are few. Good Luck, Congratulations, if necessary, and God bless

Post a Comment