Thursday, February 4, 2010

Menstruation During Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Are There Chances Of Pregnancy During Menstruation Period? If So How Much Time Do I Have To Prevent It? How?

Are there chances of pregnancy during menstruation period? If so how much time do i have to prevent it? How? - menstruation during pregnancy more condition_symptoms

Well, if you already had sex and think that a pregnancy, you can always "morning-after pill". You have 72 hours from the time they had sex for the recording. At your disposal in pharmacies in New Jersey that I know who write at the bar, so you do not need a doctor, prescriptions, but I'm not with other states. So, in your local pharmacy. Good luck!

3 comments:

mindrizz... said...

Condoms, my friend, Condoms. Not always, but less likely to find a place with fewer layers.

The morning after pill kills thousands of women, not the news?

momofthr... said...

I think you have a lot of embarrassing questions. I think you should seriously consider whether the men of Troy ... he alone can now save.

Colleen O said...

Yes, there are possibilities and the only way to prevent pregnancy is not sex AT ALL.

Post a Comment