Monday, January 11, 2010

Michigan Abortion Laws Can My Friend's Mother Take Me To Get An Abortion In Michigan?

Can my friend's mother take me to get an abortion in Michigan? - michigan abortion laws

Please, please, please do not give me lessons are wrong on abortion, or how not to sneak behind my parents. I know. I'm not necessarily believe either abortion, but I'm closer to my parents at all .. My mother is a psychopath, and will be driven out of the house if you hear .. It was not my other sister .. But it is my only option if I'm pregnant, I'm sure if I am or not. The mother of my friend has to drive me into a hospital in Michigan to get an abortion. Can we do this without my parents knowing? Thank you /:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not your only option. If you will not regret it. Idk anything about the laws on abortion. I do not understand why so many get the PPL in situations like this. If this has happened to your sister, you might think would be more careful.

GothicLa... said...

First, see if you are pregnant. If so, I do not know if I should do that. No hospitals in your area? If your state has no laws of parental consent, then you can get in his own state without notifying his mother. I think you should look for the legality of this first edition.

Amy said...

I live in Michigan and would need his mother.

Pass a test before assuming that you are pregnant, and to please an abortion.

please on birth control and not always vulnerable to sexual intercourse when you decided to stop immediately.

AD/TA_ said...

Yes, you can claim you, your mother if she needed, not even a parent / guardian, the next time ... and use some kind of protection is therefore not necessary to worry about everything ^. ~

and yes, you give a test to see if you

Love my Daughter said...

This is not the only option .. You just go for the easiest .. But why can not you say something too poor, and you open your mind ... You know theres a lot of things, U Can Do, as you get .... With the help of another person ..

No one else can go

Post a Comment