Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cervix When Period Is Coming I´ve Been Feeling Cramps, And Pain In My Ovary Like My Period Was Coming, I Have High Open Cervix...?

I´ve been feeling cramps, and pain in my ovary like my period was coming, I have high open cervix...? - cervix when period is coming

and my breasts are not painful, I felt pain in my lower back, but no more, but I feel a little tired, I am my ovulation? 4 days, I had cervical cancer, low Hord, white and clear discharge, then liquid, then had his neck middle relief, but I know my ID pass medium-high, very open, and j has a creamy white discharge and I feel a little dry. I still have cramps, I have my ovulation? I wonder why I left my tablet before Jesus Christ.

Thnxs all answers in advance:)

1 comment:

Lady Clare said...

Time of ovulation, you have lots of clear discharge and white. It takes a few days after it creamy and moist, sometimes before they fully dry. Shortly after you have your time.

Post a Comment