Thursday, December 31, 2009

Promotional Tents Am I Screwed Over For A Minor Accident?

Am I screwed over for a minor accident? - promotional tents

I was in a minor parking lot fender bender on Saturday. I was busy at the mall and all the parking spaces were and I was back on the train, but there was not much to do, since they are not trying to promote the thesis above. I found a spot between two cars and move, but was a bit tight, as both were stationed near the border, and I had to take stock and I tripped over one of the cars and left a mark on the size of a hand . It was a campaign to promote a car dealership and memories were there and they have the information about me and my driver, but I was not sure so I told them that he left at home. However, it had not succeeded in the police file a report or anything, and I now have insurance, I (before, because my parents had done, cut), but I did after the fact. I am a poor child and school, I had almost no money to buy food, let alone a solution. I reallydistraught! What should I do?

1 comment:

Nobody's home said...

He touches another person (parking) a car, but still you are the victim?

Post a Comment