Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Professional Dvd Recorders Worth Less Than Nothing Could Someone Help Me With My DVD/CD-Rom Drives?

Could someone help me with my DVD/CD-Rom Drives? - professional dvd recorders worth less than nothing

I think someone in my computer is not something with them. At first I thought that in Add / change programs and was fully realized, but I asked a high-tech devices at work and said she could not hide. Well, now I can run the Recovery CD, because it means that no player or recorder. I also have an error code 37, if I have trouble to shoot or look in the Device Manager. Shows two devices, but said "Windows can not initialize the device driver for this hardware (Code 37). What has he done with them, he knew what he was doing me completely lost, even stripped of software, Roxio, etc. Thus, Now I can not do what needs a CD or DVD. I have a (5 years old) computer. It is a Dell 3000th It is 2003 and Windows XP Professional (Word, Exell, editing, etc.) Help! !!!!!!!!! I do not really have the money to take him everywhere, but outside of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment