Sunday, December 13, 2009

Golden Soft Plus My Perfect Foundation?

My perfect foundation? - golden soft plus

I'm having trouble finding something good that even my skin while it is less bright and free of redness. I spotted the T-zone skin with gold. I light spots and places of acne scars on the front and in some other areas. Not really bright as chalk dust or particles. I just need something so that my face is smooth. These are just some of the products I used

Physicians formula perfectly transparent pearl too bright, but I like the way the formula works.
Cover Girl Tru blend of natural beige color, good coverage, but do not mix well. made me look ghostly and rose. I prefer something that makes me darker.
Id bare minerals liked very much, but can not afford. I tried only once. What can it replace?

No comments:

Post a Comment